This TDEE Calculator provides you TDEE, BMR, BMI, LBM, FBM, Waist to Height, MFM, MRDC, Workout Calories, Rest Calories, Week to Goal Weight and Final Weight.
TDEE stands for Total Daily Energy Expenditure, TDEE is an approximate value of how many calories your burn every day. Unlike BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate), TDEE takes into consideration your daily activates or exercise.
The calculator calculate the following values:
- BMR – Basal Metabolic Rate
- TDEE – Total Daily Energy Expenditure
- BMI – Body Mass Index
- LBM – Lean Body Mass
- FBM – Fat Body Mass
- WTH – Waist to Height
- MFM – Maximum Fat Metabolism
- MRDC – Minimum Recommended Daily Calories
- Workout Calories
- Rest Calories
- Weeks to Goal – Number of weeks to reach goal weight
- Obesity Class / Weight Class